Welcome To This Blog Please Enjoy And Have Fun!!! =^o^=

If you have any request or anything to say please speak your thoughts honestly! :)

Monday 28 May 2012

Job Roles in the media Sector-Asking a professional

Another way of contacting professional-



David Steinberg
MBST Entertainment
345 North Maple Drive
Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90210



Hello
I am a student from Fareham College. I am interested in the career of a voice actress.  To be able to make a variety of characters alive for the audience to enjoy.  My all time favourite voice actor is Robbin William.  So I was just wondering how can I get this job such as  what specific training would I need  and if I was get this job what kind of contract will I be getting? Also If I was to get paid, would I be paid weekly or monthly?
Thank you for reading this.

Your Sincerely
Sedtin Wan




In my opinion sending in a letter can show that you are really keen on this job. Also proof that you actually contacted them, as it went through the post. while a email or phone call someone cannot denial recieveing it. However the bad side about this is that, they may not reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment