Welcome To This Blog Please Enjoy And Have Fun!!! =^o^=

If you have any request or anything to say please speak your thoughts honestly! :)

Friday 14 June 2013

Hello Bloggers!!!

Im doing race for life in July. During the whole of last year it was horrible for me. Seeing my granddad died from cancer (the cancer spread around his whole entire body), then a friend died from cancer. Then friends friends or family get cancer. It was everywhere for me! I didn't know what to do or what I can do.
But it had made me value more......
From there I have realised that I don't do much and don't haven't really appreciated being alive.
So I thought it was time for to get my ass out and do something meaningful.
So for the first time ever, I will be running!! :O
So please support me in helping to fight the horrible bastard cancer!!
Please sponsor me, I would be extremely grateful and appreciate it!! Every penny counts! All the cancer suffers would be extremely grateful too! As it would give them a higher chance to live and have a new life! >.<

By pressing the  "Race for life, sponsor me" image, it would lead you to my page and my story. Where you can donate to me, along write a message to me and read my story.

Once again PLEASE and Thank you!!! :)

Your Sincerely

Swan
P.S-I hope to see you in the race! :)

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment