Welcome To This Blog Please Enjoy And Have Fun!!! =^o^=

If you have any request or anything to say please speak your thoughts honestly! :)

Wednesday 17 April 2013

FMP Production Diary-Part 2

19th March 2013

Reading through what I have done so far in pre-production, I know what I need to do next.
Which is-
-Risk assessment
-Recce
-Location
-Written down the name and place of each accommodation
-Target audience

Nearly finish with pre-production.
Writing down the names of my interviewee's and their Uni, is helpful as it helps me work out who I will be filming first and which location first will be most convenient. Such as Bournemouth Uni student's, I have one student who is in ACUB, which is next door to the Bournemouth Uni building. So filming the Bournemouth Uni student bunch first then the AUCB student will be easier. Since the Bournemouth Uni student's all live together (same dorm).



No comments:

Post a Comment